Thursday, November 29, 2012

Slowly but surely getting out there!

You can now find my first 2 books on Kobo and Barnes & Noble, though the front cover image for Crisis isn't available on B&N just yet--the issue has already been addressed and should be remedied soon thanks to the wonderful folks at Smashwords.

The Tourney on Kobo

The Tourney On Barnes & Noble

Crisis On Sandar on Kobo

Crisis On Sandar On Barnes & Noble

Meanwhile, I didn't participate in NaNoWriMo because I have 2 books written that I'm preparing to publish, and given the other things that have happened this month, it's a good thing I didn't take the challenge this year.  Maybe next year, though there are numerous books I'm eager to write, and I will probably end up concentrating on publishing one or more of them rather than writing something that may not be suitable to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment