Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Tourney has been published

After a major revision, much editing, and a new title, my sci-fi book The Tourney has been published. You can find it at Smashwords for only 99 cents. Smashwords supports most, if not all, ebook formats, so you are bound to find my book in a format your reader can display. 

I hope everyone who reads my book enjoys it. If you do, I ask that you please leave a review. If you don't like it and leave a negative review, please be constructive in your criticism.

For those who do like it, the sequel has been written and is currently undergoing what I hope is its final edit, and I hope to have it out by Christmas. 

The final book in the Keestu Ranell trilogy has been written and will soon undergo its first edit.  I hope to have it out early next year.

However, more books are planned for this series. 

In addition, the novel made from a series of urban fantasy short stories I wrote about 20 years ago is undergoing editing, and I hope to have it published early next year as well. 

Until then, please check out The Tourney!


No comments:

Post a Comment