Saturday, March 10, 2012

I've never blogged before

I have finished another book and am getting connected online in hopes of getting it published.  I know you have to have an online presence, and I'm starting with a blog.

Follow me on Twitter @JulietSem and find me on Facebook, too! 

The questions I get asked the most are: 

Why did you start writing? 
Boredom.  My mother wouldn't let me skip grades, so rather than being challenged academically, I was bored much of the time until I discovered daydreaming in junior high.  I found some of the daydreams quite amusing, and when I shared one with a friend, she asked me to write it up as a story, and I've been writing ever since. 

Where do you get story ideas from? 
I like to daydream, and think about "what if" scenarios quite a lot.  In addition, I am a vivid dreamer.  The more interesting ones I try and develop into stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment